Campaign for 2 days on the most beautiful plateau of Zaily AlaTau near Almaty – Kok-Jailau. This unforgettable small travel which begins from sanatorium Kumbel from the Big Almaty gorge (ecopost) there passes through all plateau Kok-Jailau, with spending the night at the top part of the plateau near the small river, and the way back to the city lies to the East from the plateau towards Prosveshchents (the most popular route on Kok-zhaylyau). This travel will give the chance to take many beautiful pictures, to admire the night city, a beautiful sunset, to see the plateau Kok-Jailau on all its square on which it is located.
The plateau Kok-Jailau is located at the height of 2200 — 2250 meters above sea level. Night time temperature during a summer season here from 0 to 10 degrees of heat Celsius.
Make request, and we will surely contact you!
08:00 – a meeting at the central stadium, departure on motor transport towards sanatorium Kumbel;
09:00 – arrival to a barrier behind sanatorium Kumbel, the beginning of a way;
13:00 – arrival on the plateau Kok-jaylau;
13:30 – 14:30 – breakdown of the camp, rest, a lunch;
15:00 – 19:00 – free time, photographing, rest time;
19:30 – 20:30 – a dinner;
21:00 – 23:00 – a fire and a sit-round gathering.
08:00 – 09:00 – rise, a breakfast;
09:30 – 10:00 – collecting, the beginning of descent towards Prosveshchnets;
13:30 – 14:00 – arrival on Prosveshchenets, departure to the city.
Number of participants: from 3 to 16 people
Season: May - October
Ascent: +700m (the 1700m - the 2400m)
Route: Sanatorium Kumbel (barrier) – the plateau Kok-jaylau - Prosveshchenets.
route Duration: 2 days (1 spending the night)
Distance of a pedestrian part: 12 km in both parties (a pedestrian part)
* it is desirable to have footwear adapted for mountains, i.e. not getting wet and with a dense sole. As a last resort sneakers, gym shoes;
* sports pants / jeans / shorts;
* dense socks (not to rub a callosity)
* warm socks (for the evening, for spending the night);
* a jacket (for the evening, for spending the night);
* a headdress - a cap/hat, for the night – a cap;
+ for spending the night:
* drawers or a layered clothing it (is desirable)
With yourself you can take:
* spare socks;
* replaceable undershirt / t-shirt;
* big backpack (not less than 40 liters);
* 1 tent 2-3 local (on 2-3 persons);
* sleeping bag;
* rug or foam rubber in a tent;
* knife, fork, spoon, mug, empty bottle of 1 l;
* 1 kettle on 2 l (on 2-3 persons);
* 1 torch (on 4-5 people);
* 2-3 gas sprays on 1 torch;
* small lamp;
* toilet paper / napkins.
* 1 l. drinking water (on the road it will be possible to gather waters);
* sandwiches (bread/cheese/sausage) on the first half of the first day;
* fresh vegetables / fruit;
* boiled eggs, potatoes, salt;
* 2 chocolate bars;
* nutlets/raisin/dried apricots;
* canned food any at will;
* pasta, noodles;
* spices for cooking;
* sweet at will
* spray from ticks;
* cream from suntan;
* anesthetics (from the head surely);
* medicine necessary for you (for example, from an allergy);
* vitamin C;
* individual agents of hygiene
45000 KZT (services of the guide are included) for group from 1 to 6 persons
For big groups the discount works
#gotomountains #mountainsalmaty #almatytour #2daykokjaylau #multidaytrek
There were questions?
Write to us