The easiest of the offered day off routes. Beautiful landscapes will not leave indifferent any participant of a campaign. Kok-Jaylau attracts with the plateau tourists and residents of Almaty not only green open spaces at the bottom of tops with pastures on which the cattle, but also magnificence of the fir-trees growing in the middle at the plateau is grazed. These fir-trees decorate Kok-Jaylau and leave it the unique noteworthy place in Zaily of AlaTau. Very often tourists stop on Kok-Jaylau with spending the night, here rather near Almaty, it is possible to inhale mountain air without rising highly by tops or ridges of mountains.
The plateau (natural boundary) Kok-Jaylau stretches from the East for the West at the height of 1400-2000 meters above sea level, being between the main gorges of the city of Almaty — Big and Small. The available proximity of the natural boundary to the city (about 10 km) does it very popular for pedestrian routes all the year round.
It is possible to get on Kok-Jaylau at least two routes, one of which there passes from a stop Prosveshchenets from the Small Almaty gorge (from the East), and the second lies from sanatorium of Kumbels of West side (The big Almaty gorge).
Since May 1, 2017 the entrance/entrance to national park from the Big Almaty gorge will become paid and for tourists by buses, of 426 KZT from the person therefore from the second route you should pay this sum.
Make request, and we will surely contact you!
08:00 – collecting at a stop opposite to Kazakhstan hotel
08:30 – departure by bus towards Medeo
09:10 – arrival to a stop Prosveshchenets (1550m), the beginning of rise
11:30 – arrival on Kok-jaylau (2250m), a picnic, rest, photographing
12:30 - the beginning of descent on the way of rise
14:20 – arrival to a stop Prosveshchenets, departure to the city by bus
Number of participants: from 3 to 16 people
Season: all the year round
Ascent: +600m (the 1550m - the 2250m)
Route: Prosveshchenets - Kok-jaylau - descent on the way of rise
Route duration: 4-6 hours (depending on training of participants)
Distance of a pedestrian part: 9 km in both parties
* it is desirable to have footwear adapted for mountains, i.e. not getting wet and with a dense sole. As a last resort sneakers, gym shoes (for a winter season – winter boots);
* sports pants / jeans / shorts (for a winter season – jeans/trousers);
* dense socks (not to rub a callosity) (for a winter season – warm socks);
* a windbreaker (for a winter season – a down-padded coat / a warm jacket);
* a headdress (a warm season – a cap/hat, a winter season – a cap);
+ for a winter season:
* drawers or a layered clothing it (is desirable)
* trousers waterproof it (is desirable)
With yourself you can take:
* spare socks
* replaceable undershirt / t-shirt
* a thermos with tea
* 1 l. drinking water (on the road it will be possible to gather waters)
* sandwiches (bread/cheese/sausage)
* fresh vegetables / fruit
* chocolate bar
* nutlets/raisin/dried apricots
* spray from ticks
* cream from suntan
* anesthetics (from the head surely)
* medicine necessary for you (for example, from an allergy)
* vitamin C
32000 KZT (services of the guide are included) for group from 1 to 6 persons
For big groups the discount works
2000 KZT from the person (a transfer from the central stadium to Prosveshchents and back) - at will
#gotomountains #mountainsalmaty #almatytour #kokjaylau
There were questions?
Write to us