Ascension on Peak Rocky – a route with a beautiful view of the gorge Chukur and the Big Almaty gorge, a view of BAL. The last the 500th in meter of a way to top lie through rocks and big stones therefore there is a small danger to come not there. An inclination at rise on the mountain – up to 45 degrees.
Safe ascension on peak Rocky is possible from June to October that there was no snow. Height of this top is comparable with height of Cosmostation which is located on the opposite side of the Big Almaty lake.
Make request, and we will surely contact you!
08:00 – collecting at the central stadium;
08:30 – departure by bus or the car to Alpine Rose hotel;
09:30 – arrival to hotel (2250m), the beginning of rise;
13:00 – arrival on peak Rocky (3300m) rest, a picnic, photographing;
13:30 - descent on the way of rise to hotel;
17:00 – return from hotel to the city to the central stadium.
Number of participants: from 3 to 16 people
Season: all the year round
Ascent: +1050m (the 2250m - 3300m)
Route: Alpine Rose hotel - the Lunar glade of the gorge Chukur – peak Rocky - descent on the way of rise
route Duration: 7-9 hours (depending on training of participants)
Distance of a pedestrian part: 7 km in both parties (a pedestrian part)
* a windbreaker (for a winter season – a down-padded coat / a warm jacket)
* a headdress (a warm season – a cap/hat, a winter season – a cap)
+ for a winter season:
* drawers or a layered clothing it (is desirable)
With yourself you can take:
* a thermos with tea
* 1 l. drinking water (on the road it will be possible to gather waters)
* sandwiches (bread/cheese/sausage)
* fresh vegetables / fruit
* boiled eggs, potatoes, salt
* chocolate bar
* nutlets/raisin/dried apricots
* spray from ticks
* cream from suntan
* anesthetics (from the head surely)
* medicine necessary for you (for example, from an allergy)
* vitamin C
48000 KZT (services of the guide are included) for group from 1 to 6 persons
For big groups the discount works
The price makes a reservation individually
#gotomountains #mountainsalmaty #almatytour #peakrocky
There were questions?
Write to us